Computational Science Community Wiki
Maps & Travel
1. What Repository Software have you used (please tick one or more of the choices)?
2. For what purpose did you use the repository?
3. With regarding to repositories which of the following would you consider yourself to be:
4. What Video Repositories have you used?
5. What Video Streaming Services have you used?
6. Have you used video searching before e.g., YouTube?
7. Have you used video semantic searching before?
8. What three search features do you use and recommend?
9. What three search features do you not-recommend?
At this stage please see or recollect demonstrations for:
a) Playback of an annotated presentation via CREW
b) Playback of an e-Dance performance art piece. (No playbacks live now but blog at http://projects.kmi.open.ac.uk/e-dance/ )
10. Have you been to a virtual seminar/presentation?
10.5 What features would you want to use in future from that experience?
11. Have you been to a virtual e-Dance or similar performance?
11.5 What features would you want to use in future from that experience?
12. From the demonstration would you say the technology is easy to use?
13. Would you use what we have just shown you?
14. Would IPR/copyright issues affect your use of the product?
15. If the answer to question 14 is Yes – please expand?
16. What were the useful elements that you found in the demonstrations?
17. How would you like to search the video content?
18. If you had to use generic search terms; could you list five?
19. What do you think are the benefits of having Access Grid events searchable in the way the demonstrations have shown?
20. What would you like to see different?
21. Do you have any further comments?
Thank you very much for taking time to fill in this questionnaire.
| Disclaimer | Privacy | Copyright notice | Accessibility | Freedom of information | Login |
IT Services, Devonshire House, Precinct Centre, The University of Manchester, Manchester, UK, M13 9PL | Contact details | Feedback
Royal Charter Number: RC000797