ESNW 1.10 Access-Grid Enabled Passive Stereo Laboratory
RCS and ESNW Centre offer a state-of-the-art resource for High Performance Visualization and Virtual Reality with combined Access Grid technology to all members of the University.
The centre consists of a cluster of four Dell Precision 650 workstations which drive the display via six Christie Digital LX32 projectors. The system also features a surround sound audio system, and is fully controllable via a matrix switch. The fully integrated stereoscopic display system was installed by Virtalis in 2004.
To book the ESNW 1.10 please email: email@example.com
A Passive Stereo facility consisting of:
- Four Dell Precision 650 workstations cluster to drive the display
- 1 master, 3 slaves
- Dual Xeon Processors 3.06GHz
- The slaves have nVidia QuadroFX 3400 graphics cards (dual output)
- 1 GB Ram
- 8m x 2m stereoscopic surface
- Six Christie Digital LX32 projectors
- Resolution – currently working at 1024x768
- Matrix switching control for input source selection
- Surround sound audio system